Visiting New York City this Sunday, November 6th?
If so, make sure to hop-off and watch the ING New York City Marathon from 8:30am-7pm. Taking place in each of the city’s 5 Boroughs, this incredible endurance event draws in more than 40,000 runners from countries all over the world.
In Manhattan, hop-off and cheer the runners along First Avenue, 5th Avenue and Central Park South before they cross the finish line at the Tavern on the Green.
Want to know the best place to stand & cheer?
Walk to 96th Street and Fifth Avenue to catch the runners before the head into Central Park. The crowds begin to thin out in Northern Manhattan.
Gray Line New York Tour Bus Route Changes on 11/6:
- Start 47th & 8th Ave
- Continue up 8th Ave to 57th St.
- Left on 57th St. to 10th Ave
- Right on 10th Ave to 72nd St.
- Right on 72nd then regular route to Apollo Theater/125th St
- Then make right on Adam Clayton Powell Jr to 110th to Columbus Ave.
- Left on Columbus Ave to 9th Ave
- Continue on 9th Ave to 42nd St
- Left on 42nd St. to 8th Ave to 47th St
- Start on 47th and 7th Ave
- Regular route until Rockefeller then continue on 49thto 6th Ave
- Right on 6th Ave to 57th St
- Left on 57th ST. to 7th Ave
- Left on 7th Ave to Times Square
Stops #31-38 on the Uptown Loop.